- The approach for STARTER classes is Play - Based, or “Learning through Playing - Playing through Learning”, a popular teaching method for kindergarten around the world. In this program, the focus is on playing activities of children. It has been proven that children acquire knowledge of the world best when they are playing.
- Explore varied scientific topics in children’s daily life; build up native-like English vocabulary and usage.
- Develop critical thinking skills and promote children’s creative potential.
- Establish the foundation for Science and Math in the International Primary & Secondary Curriculum later on.
3. Notable features
- Class size is small, with 12 children at most, allowing teachers to closely follow each child’s progress.
- Native teachers with certificates in teaching Science according to the UK standard. Besides, there is a teaching assistant in each class to help students, when necessary.
- Subject knowledge and social knowledge are incorporated and taught through exploring and playing activities, which brings along excitement and enjoyment whenever children come to class. As a result, children will naturally form autonomy in their learning and exploring process.
- Orient children towards reading and writing diary to enhance their observation ability.
- Children from 4 to 6 years old
- Learning time: 2 sessions per week, 1 hour per session.
- Subjects: Math, Science.
- Method: Play-Based (learning through activities with various learning tools)
- Materials: Compiled from various popular sources for Starter level around the world.
- There is a teacher and a teaching assistant in each class.
- Venue : 07 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ward 9, District 5, HCMC.
For detailed schedule and fee, please contact Stemhouse Education.