Work Title: Part Time Math Teacher
- Department: Academic
- Working hour:
- Monday to Friday: 18:00 – 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 – 10:00; 10:00 – 12:00; 14:00 – 16:00; 16:00 – 18:00
- Student’s Age range: 05 to 18.
We have 03 working locations as below and all of them are in HCMC:
- Nguyen Chi Thanh Classes: 07 Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Ward 9, District 5, HCMC
- Hoa Lan Classes: 02 Hoa Lan street, Ward 7, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Tran Nao Classes: 108-110 Street 20 – Tran Nao, Binh An Ward, District 2, HCMC
COMPANY INFORMATION – STEMHOUSE EDUCATION JSC
- Over 100 Teachers and around 50 Employees.
- Founded in mid-2015, Stemhouse is one of the pioneering educational institutions in teaching STEM in English in HCMC, from kindergarten to high school. S-T-E-M stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math based on Cambridge Curriculum. The STEM education curriculum is world’s advanced education driven by the importance of STEM to the growth of countries in the context of global competition.
- Stemhouse is also one of the leading units in bringing Vietnamese students to international playground. Over the past years, Stemhouse students have won many accredited and globally recognized awards such as Edexcel, IMC, AMO, SASMO, ABC Hachathon, AMEC, STICK, WSC, …
- At the same time, Stemhouse also cooperates extensively with prestigious educational institutions in developed countries and always brings the best from the world’s advanced education for Vietnamese students.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher to join our key Department, to teach Mathematics from Primary Maths up to and including A Level Maths and Olympic Maths. We believe that Stemhouse Education is an excellent choice to start your teaching career as we offer an outstanding UK programme and great career development opportunities. We warmly welcome applications from enthusiastic in and pre-service teachers who really want to make a difference to the education of students. Stemhouse Education offers a competitive salary scale.
- Develop teaching career in a professional organization;
- Attend high quality training courses/professional development to primary and secondary teachers by international experts;
- Become involved in a working environment built on creativity, challenge and collaboration;
- Earn competitive rates.
- Plan and prepare lessons;
- Deliver Math lessons through the medium of English;
- Promote and encourage a positive learning environment;
- Ensuring all students meet their goals by delivering rigorous and well-organized lessons;
- Closely monitoring student progress and provide student assessments according to established guidelines;
- Making improvement plan for below average students;
- Supporting student recruitment, placement test/enrollment when needed;
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
- Education: Required Bachelor degree in Mathematics Teacher Education or Bachelor degree in Mathematics.
- Language: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Experience: Experience in Math teaching through the medium of English.
HOW TO APPLY